PerfectLum SuiteAugust 11, 2022
PerfectLum Suite, a full medical display management suite, accurately calibrates and verifies ANY medical image display to DICOM, Gamma, CIE L*standards and performs QA tests to international AAPM TG18 / DIN 6868-57 / JESRA X-0093 / IEC 62563-1 / DICOM GSDF standards. PerfectLum Suite uses test patterns to provide visual representation of display calibration. Due to scheduled conformance tests and uniformity checks display quality is maintained throughout the display’s useful life, allowing huge cost savings. PerfectLum Remote Control system allows multiple workstations calibration and QA testing remotely from one server, ensuring constant display quality control without interrupting the workflow. All calibration and testing data, as well as luminance consistency over time, can be seen and verified in the history database, using graphs for luminance response and other graphs . The intergrated color calibration creates ICC/ICM profiles for the display and performs very accute calibration to any color target. PerfectLum Suite is designed for health care professionals, ensuring best quality of digital X-Ray, mammography, MRI images, along with color applications like Endoscopy
Software for monitor calibration that features uniformity and white level checking
What’s new in PerfectLum Suite 3.9.183:
- final version of DIN 6868-157 integrated
- ACR regulation (Technical Standard for Electronic Practice of Medical Imaging) integrated
- Overall quality of the QA system is significantly enhanced
- The “Import Acceptance Values” tool optimized and greatly improved
READ THE FULL CHANGELOG
PerfectLum Suite is an easy to use application designed to help you perform display calibration in order to improve the accuracy of monitors and projectors.
Using it, you can calibrate the following devices: NEMA GSDF DICOM part 14, Gamma, CIE L* calibration; AAPM TG18, DIN 6868-57, JESRA X-0093 and IEC 62563-1.
Limitations in the unregistered version
- 15 days trial
- You cannot perform hardware calibration
PerfectLum Suite display calibration and QA software is a handy tool, allowing to calibrate a monitor to DICOM, CIE L*, and Gamma, and perform QA tests to international standards. PerfectLum Suite uses test patterns to provide visual representation of display calibration. The software can improve image quality of nearly any display to meet medical industry requirements. Featuring display color calibration and ICC profiling, PerfectLum Suite is helpful in handling color on color medical displays. With its Remote display control, PerfectLum enables a QA supervisor to calibrate a monitor with one click, no matter where it is located, without interrupting the workflow on a workstation.
– NEMA DICOM calibration, CIE L* and Gamma calibration
– white level and black level calibration
– calibration to certain color temperature and XY coordinates
– automatic display adjustment via DDC/CI channel
– uniformity correction
– hardware calibration
– ICC profile generation (version 4 profiles)
– DICOM conformance
– white level check
– uniformity check
– SMPTE, Briggs, AAPM test patterns to check calibration results visually
– calibration of up to 6 displays connected to a workstation
– history database with detailed reports
– database backup
– scheduler to plan tasks and get reminded about them
كيفية تثبيت؟قم بتنزيل البرنامج .exe أولا من الروابط أدناه.
قم بتثبيت البرنامج كالمعتاد بعد التنزيل.
لا تقم بتشغيل البرنامج بعد التثبيت.
يجب نسخ الكراك ولصقه في ملفات C / program.
لقد انتهيت من ذلك. استمتع بالنسخة الكاملة الآن.