Today, Lepide announced that its Exchange/Office 365 migration solution, LepideMigrator for Exchange, has moved to its sister company – Kernel Data Recovery. The move helps Lepide strengthen its focus on IT auditing and monitoring solutions.
Aidan Simister (CEO, Lepide) said of the move; “LepideMigrator for Exchange historically has been a great solution for Lepide. However, to stay in line with and fully commit to our new focus on auditing solutions, we decided to move it over to Kernel Data Recovery.”
Lepide today announced the launched of the latest version of its migration solution; LepideMigrator for Exchange 17.1, which now supports the migration of user mailboxes from Hosted Exchange to on-premises Exchange Server, Hosted Exchange, and Office 365.
Significant enhancements have been made to functionality; including now being able to generate licenses for migrating Hosted Exchange mailboxes directly from the ‘Generate License’ wizard. CSV files can now also be used to add Public Folders of Source and map them with Target Public Folders. Outlook Rules can now be migrated from Hosted Exchange to on-premises Exchange Server, another Hosted Exchange and Office 365. Similarly, rules can be migrated from Office 365 to Exchange Server, Hosted Exchange, and different Office 365.
After creating a migration job from Office 365 to any Target environment, the list of selected mailboxes is saved automatically. If another job is being created for the same Office 365, the user will be given the option to use the same list of mailboxes.
Other improvements include:
- Mailbox can now be created while migrating from Office 365 to Exchange Server.
- The solution now preserves the read/unread status of messages after migration at Target Exchange Server. If a message is unread at the Source, then it remains unread at the Target after the migration.
Whenever an organization takes up an Exchange migration project, the biggest challenge that IT administrators need to deal with is figuring out the easiest, quickest and the most effective procedure to accomplish the migration job successfully.
Below are some exclusive features of LepideMigrator for Exchange that contribute towards painless migration
* The biggest advantage of using LepideMigrator for Exchange to execute Exchange to Office 365 migration is you can automatically schedule migration jobs as per your convenience while getting other important details including the migration status, item counts, size of files and folders etc. This helps in eliminating the potential risks of migration failure that may arise due to lack of resources.
* Using this tool, one can also migrate mailboxes from on premise Exchange and Office 365 to hosted Exchange. Not just this, one can also migrate on-premises Exchange limits and permissions to office 365.
* One can also perform Outlook folder permission migration by migrating folder permissions from source Exchange server to the destination server by mapping usernames, SIDs, and using CSVs.
* Maintains coexistence between source and destination Exchange server.
* Ensures smooth and safe migration without any loss of critical business information.
The trial version of LepideMigrator for Exchange is available for free download. One can test and try the functionalities of the software with the demo version. After the trial expires, if you want to continue using the software to migrate Exchange to Office 365, you can buy the fully featured license. For more details, please contact www.office365.exchangemigrationtool.com.
About Migrate Exchange to Office 365
Migrate Exchange to Office 365 is a free trial software published in the Mail Servers list of programs, part of Servers.
This Mail Servers program is available in English. It was last updated on 2018-03-26. Migrate Exchange to Office 365 is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows.
The company that develops Migrate Exchange to Office 365 is Exchange to Office 365. The latest version released by its developer is 16.1. This version was rated by 1 users of our site and has an average rating of 4.0.
The download we have available for Migrate Exchange to Office 365 has a file size of 165.92 MB. Just click the green Download button above to start the downloading process. The program is listed on our website since 2016-03-21 and was downloaded 45 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus. If your antivirus detects the Migrate Exchange to Office 365 as malware or if the download link is broken, use the contact page to email us.
How to install Migrate Exchange to Office 365 on your Windows device:
- Click on the Download button on our website. This will start the download from the website of the developer.
- Once the Migrate Exchange to Office 365 is downloaded click on it to start the setup process (assuming you are on a desktop computer).